Mobile Home Insurance in Arizona
FREE Mobile Home Insurance Comparison
Compare quotes from the top home insurance companies and save!
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Why Do You Need Mobile Home Insurance?
Arizona is a state that can see a lot of severe weather. In fact, the damage caused by severe can add up into the millions and even billions, as we saw with Hurricane Katrina. This is why it is so important to make sure that you are carrying the amount of mobile home insurance Arizona residents are encouraged to have. Not only will your insurance cover damages to your mobile home, it will also pay to repair or replace any adjacent structures, including fences, garages, sheds and even trees and shrubbery. Other things that are covered by mobile home insurance include:
- Fire damage
- Smoke damage
- Storm damage, including lightning strikes
- Damage caused by severe weather such as hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.
- Water damage caused by plumbing problems
- Damage caused by falling objects, such as tree limbs
- Items that are stolen from your property
- Collapsing structures
- Damage caused by vandalism
- Liability protection for accidents causing injury to others visiting your property, which includes medical coverage
In addition to the basic coverage that is included with mobile home insurance Arizona residents need you should also consider having extra coverage for the things that are not included in a regular policy. These include:
- Coverage for high-end possessions – While most of your possessions can be replaced through your mobile home insurance, some items may require additional coverage. These items can include electronics, jewelry, fine art and furs.
- Additional liability coverage – The more liability coverage you can afford to have the better. If you do end up being sued by someone who is injured while on your property, you may not have enough coverage to pay for all of the damages with your regular policy.
Choosing the Right Insurance Company
The best way to choose the right insurance company is to shop around and see which insurers are offering the best deals on the mobile home insurance Arizona residents must have. The best way to do this is to get free quotes from local and national insurers. If you want to save yourself a lot of time and energy, you can go online and give us your zip code so we can get the quotes for you. We have thousands of insurers in our data bases, and we can get many free quotes for you in just a couple of minutes.