Farmers CSR for 4 Years
Leslie Kasperowicz holds a BA in Social Sciences from the University of Winnipeg. She spent several years as a Farmers Insurance CSR, gaining a solid understanding of insurance products including home, life, auto, and commercial and working directly with insurance customers to understand their needs. She has since used that knowledge in her more than ten years as a writer, largely in the insurance niche. Leslie has been quoted in publications that include Reader’s Digest, Fox Business, and the Washington Post.
- Mobile Home Insurance and Home Owner’s Insurance: What’s the Difference?
- Foremost Insurance Review (Rates, Coverage + More)
- 5 Investments for Retirees to Save Money on Their Energy Bill
- Getting Mobile Home Insurance Quotes
- The Mobile Home Insurance Coverage Checklist